"You know how sometimes people on your friend's list post about stuff going on in their life, and all of a sudden you think "Wait a minute? Since when are they working THERE? Since when are they dating HIM/HER? Since when???"
And then you wonder how you could have missed all that seemingly pretty standard information, but somehow you feel too ashamed to ask for clarification because it seems like info you *should* already know? It happens to all of us sometimes.
Please copy mine below, erase my answers putting yours in their place then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration! One-word answers seldom help anyone out."
1. First Name: Elizabeth
2. Age: 29
3. Location: North Heights, Youngstown, Ohio
4. Occupation: Freelance writer, but only when I feel like it. *cough* It's very part time.
5. Partner: Rob, aka Jack, aka Boy, aka B'hoyo
6. Kids: Verity, will be 3 in September.
7. Brothers/Sisters: 1 older brother, 2 older sisters.
8. Pets: Lots of fishies and snails.
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
a. Raising a kid.
b. Working on revisions for an incredible agent who hasn't signed me yet.
c. Waiting to hear back from other agents who have partials/fulls.
d. Trying to learn how to really love people and do my job as a human being.
10) Where and for what did you go to school for?
Bryan College in Dayton, TN, for Communications, Writing emphasis.
Yes, Frank and Charlene, who will be coming to visit in about a week and a half, then Dad will be going to Cleveland Clinic for a pretty scary surgery.
12) Who are some of your closest friends?
Kimmy, Kim, Cynthia